Incorporating youtube videos to blog posts is one of the interesting way to post. Besides writing and drawing, posting videos also adds interest to blog visitors. Especially if our blogs are about tutorials, discussing synopsis of movies, music and so on that need video support. In uploading this video, we do not have to upload or upload videos that take some time, especially with large video size.
To embed youtube videos into blog posts, we will use two different ways. First we immediately take the iframe script code from the youtube video which is then put into the post (html), and the second we use the Insert Video menu that has been provided in the New Entries menu tab. Here are the steps:
INCLUDING YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH IFRAME / USING SCRIPT CODE
1. Create a new post, then open it also in a new tab of the Youtube site and find what videos you want to put in Blog Posts. For example I want to put a Canon Rock Screamo Cover video.
2. I use Youtube in Indonesian. In the menu below the video click – PUT. Then it will look like iframe code. This code is what we will copy into the blog post. We can also adjust the size of the video. For more details please see the picture below:
3. COPY The code is in POSTING. Be sure to use the HTML method when copy and paste the code instead of the COMPOSE method. To center average on the video add <center> </ center> code it would be like this:
<center> <iframe width = “420” height = “315” src = “http://www.youtube.com/embed/UyoJ6vMNW-4” frameborder = “0” allowfullscreen> </ iframe> </ center>
4. When finished click PUBLISH. Then the result will be this, press the PLAY button to play the video:
INCLUDING YOUTUBE VIDEO USING VIDEO INSERT MENU
The second way is to use the Insert Video menu on the ENTRY menu, as in the picture below (on the red box):
1. Create a new post then Click INSERT A VIDEO
2. There will be 2 choices of FROM YOUTUBE and MY YOUTUBE VIDEO. If you selected FROM YOUTUBE look for the video url in youtube and enter it there. But if you choose MY YOUTUBE VIDEO, you just choose your own videos that have been uploaded on Youtube.
3. Click SELECT and PUBLISH. So the result will be as in the video below:
So article 2 way to insert youtube video to blog post either using iframe or using Insert Video menu. 2 The way above the results is the same, depending on which we choose which way is judged more easily. Hopefully useful.