There are so many ways to make your blog appear attractive and elegant, one of which is to provide a tab menu on the blog. Creating a simple tab menu on the blog really makes it easy for blog visitors to know and choose posts / articles based on the specified categories. In addition tab menu also keep the monotonous impression on our blog. Can be imagined if our blog does not have a menu, it feels there is less. The use of this tab menu is highly recommended when the post we want to publish into a group of menus in a certain category. Here are some simple tips on how to create a menu in blog (blogspot). In creating this menu, we do not use the template menu / edit HTML directly on the template, but we use the page / page already available on the blogger dashboard.
1. Login to BLOGGER to DASBOR bloggers.
2. On the menu options in DASBOR select PAGE menu. Then it will appear as in the picture below,
3. Then click NEW SITE, this new page works to add a tab menu of posts, labels or posts that are in the blog. In the WEB ADDRESS menu (below the PAGE) is a way to create a menu on the blog by adding url / links directly to either the url in the blog or other url (not the blog url), without entering a post or label.
4. After clicking the NEW PAGE, then fill in the PAGE title, in fill the title it is up to us. For example I use the CATEGORY Title as in the picture below:
4. Click HTML, then COPY the following code and PASTE on the HTML page.
<div id = “tabshori”>
<li> <a href=”http://berbagiinfo4u.blogspot.com/search/label/Berita”> News </a> </ li>
<li> <a href=”http://berbagiinfo4u.blogspot.com/search/label/Komputer”> Komputer </a> </ li>
<li> <a href=”http://berbagiinfo4u.blogspot.com/search/label/Otomotif”> Automotive </a> </ li>
<li> <a href=”http://berbagiinfo4u.blogspot.com/search/label/Info%20Ponsel”> Phone Info </a> </ li>
<li> <a href=”http://berbagiinfo4u.blogspot.com/search/label/Buku%20Terbaru”> Recent Book </a> </ li>
5. Replace the red code with the link / Url label on your blog. If it is finished please click PUBLIKASIKAN, to avoid mistakes please look at the PREVIEW Menu.
6. You can add 6 – 7 menus at once on the blog. If you want an instant way just enter WEBSITE in the MENU PAGE. Then just fill LABEL URL on each of the Tab Menu.
So a few simple tips on how to create a menu on the blog, is said simply because it just uses the PAGE menu already available on the Blogger Dashboard.
EXAMPLES MENU TABS IN BLOG: